We hope to recommence Sunday worship in the church on Sunday 26th July 2020.
We do hope as many of you who wish to attend will feel confident to do so. However, if you are in an ‘at risk’ category the guidelines would still recommend that you do not attend. If you are displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with anyone displaying such symptoms, within the last 14 days please do not attend church.
To continue to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to safeguard the community we would ask all of you who are intending to come to church to read and to respect the following guidelines.
Arklow Presbyterian Church COVID-19 Policy
Arklow Presbyterian Church is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and worship space for all our workers and parishioners. To ensure that, we have developed the following COVID-19 Response Plan.
All workers and parishioners are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help contain the spread of the virus.
● continue to monitor our COVID-19 response and amend this plan in consultation with our workers and parishioners.
● provide up to date information to our workers and parishioners on the Public Health advice issued by the relevant authorities.
● display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct hand-washing techniques.
● inform all workers and our parishioners of essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements.
● adapt the workplace and worship areas to facilitate physical distancing.
● keep a log of contact / group work / weekly worshippers to help with contact tracing.
● have all workers attend an induction / familiarisation briefing and brief all parishioners through email, social media and regular announcements.
● develop a procedure to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19 while at worship services or in the workplace.
● provide instructions for workers and parishioners to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during work or services.
● intensify cleaning in line with government advice.
All workers and parishioners will be consulted on an ongoing basis and feedback is encouraged on any concerns, issues or suggestions.
Signed: ______________________ Date: _________________
Signed: Michael Anderson Emily Kearon
Minister Clerk of session
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.